Spray-Tech/Junair is a market leader in spray booth technology. They design and manufacture spray booths and spray booth equipment for body shops and other businesses operating in the collision repair and refinishing industry.
The 5 Series spray booth oven is a highly specified production unit. Every feature of this spray booth has been engineered to be the best in its class. Combined with energy saving and production enhancing equipment the 5 Series spray booth oven delivers the highest quality paint finish at the lowest cost per unit. A LEVAC or EVAC fully extracted and balanced floor is incorporated into the 5 Series spray booth oven as standard. In combination with the full width, full length plenum, the downdraft airflow through this cabin is second to none.
Incorporating a full range of highly innovative features including: T-5 high output lighting; the best “fit and finish” cabins in the industry; the latest in controller technology; energy savings at all levels and the QADs™ air movement system as standard, the Junair 5-Series booths will provide your shop substantial reductions in energy costs.
- White Powdercoated Galvanized Steel Interior and Exterior
- Dual Panic Bars on Front Doors
- Dual Skin Tongue & Groove Insulated Panel Construction
- (1) Personnel Door w/ Window
- Wide Filtered Ceiling with Plenum Baffling
- ISystem Controls
- Tri-Fold Entrance Door Opening 9′ 11 7/8″W x 8′ 11 5/8″H
- (3) Windows on Entrance Doors 32″ W x 82″ H
- Direct Drive Blower/10HP/15,200 CFM
- Interior width of 14'. Interior height of 9'
- Exterior width of 18' 2". Exterior height of 13' 2"
- ETL Canada & US Listed Spray Booth Package